Copywriting, marketing and admin support for businesses committed to challenging the status quo
Hi, I’m Jenny Lindsay and I’m the founder of Connectjen, a Virtual Assistant who understands the challenges that come from building a community-minded business.
You’re committed to what you do, and I appreciate the drive and energy it takes to create social impact. I’m here to support you behind the scenes – so you can be on the frontline making a difference, where you belong.
How can a Virtual Assistant help you?
I understand the unique challenges that come with managing small businesses, corporate teams, not for profit organisations and government departments.
You need to build traction with community support and this means deepening connections through events and social campaigns that make a lasting impact. I’m here to support you in managing your growing business, with executive level administration and communications skills that help you express your value and streamline your processes.
Does this sound familiar?
You’re an ethical business owner who wants to make a difference in your community. But gaining traction with the community and being your own boss was harder than you thought it was going to be. You’re overwhelmed with marketing and admin and would love some help to get things running smoothly.
You’ve forgotten why you started your business because it feels like all you’re doing is wading through paperwork.
- Your business has grown, and you’ve got so much going on you need more hands on deck to get you through that busy period
- You need help automating your business processes, and want guidance on making the best use of your limited time, to increase efficiency
- You need help coordinating the details of an upcoming event or promoting it with engaging copy that will connect you with your supporters
- You need SEO keyword and competitor research, or data entry completed for a new client project, so you can deliver by promised deadlines
- You want to focus on your strengths and do the work you love, so you can make waves in your community
- You don’t want to commit to hiring help over a long-term and you don’t have the cash-flow to do so
- You don’t have the time to train someone and want someone professional and with versatile experience
As your Virtual Admin Support, I can help you grow your business.
I’m here to solve your marketing frustrations by writing your campaign content. I’ll help build connections with your clients for you, so you can get back to doing what you do best – taking action in the community.
True partnerships come from collaboration, and my experience and versatility means I can be the silent partner you always wanted. You’ll get the meaningful help you need to ensure you can take advantage of every opportunity.
Transparent and open communication underpins any successful collaboration. Working with me you’ll discover how great it feels to smash your project deadlines, all while being kept in the loop with regular updates and reports on tasks and deliverables.
You’re in complete control. As a Virtual Assistant for your small business, I’ll take your administrative burden away, doing as much or as little as you like, so you can spend more time helping your clients.
“Jenny is an absolute gem! Her attention to detail has been a godsend when I have been flat out with work and need a helping hand. She picks up on new tasks easily, is a great communicator (both verbally and in written communication) and is the best sub-contractor I’ve ever hired. I’d be lost without her!”Emma Sharp | ES Communications
Who am I?
I’m an experienced and purpose-driven Virtual Assistant (VA), who’s devoted her career to providing quality communication, marketing and admin support. I’ve delivered meaningful support to a diverse range of social enterprises, ethical small businesses and corporate teams, including the Australian Public Service.
If you need someone who understands your desire to make a difference and you need help managing your growing business – I’m the Virtual Assistant you need on your team.