Content marketing for small businesses
Your versatile marketing communications assistant
Invest in your business by giving yourself more time to grow it
Do you have a fly-by-the-seat-of-your-pants type of marketing strategy?
You know that when you’re running a purpose-driven business, the way you communicate with your clients is vital to building connections and encouraging people to engage with your services.
Wouldn’t it be great to have a communications assistant on call to give you the marketing support you need (when you need it)? I can help.
I know your time is valuable, so why not hire me to handle your marketing communications and strategy for you. I can help you take advantage of opportunities to connect with your ideal client, on a casual project-by-project basis.
Take advantage of my experience across a range of industries, and the community sector.
Meaningful marketing support services and communications assistance
You need marketing copy that’s clear, compelling and helps you build connections with your clients without the fuss. You need:
- Help to build on your marketing strategies and implement them for you, to build your brand and boost your success
- Business marketing automation that ensures you’re consistent with your brand messaging across multiple channels online and offline
- Social media and newsletter campaigns that speak to the hearts of your supporters, and create advocates who are invested in your business mission
- Marketing strategy support that helps you understand how to optimise your existing marketing plans to have the most impact
- Jargon-free writing that appeals to different markets, community members, and stakeholders
“Jenny was a great help in reviewing our marketing materials and developing new content for all our channels. In addition, she developed a detailed social media plan, with a keen eye for sourcing targeted and relevant industry content. Her enthusiasm and hunger to keep up with current trends was a great asset to us.”
Virtual Marketing Support Services without the stress
Let me connect with your clients for you so you can get back to doing what you do best – making an impact.
I take the stress out of managing all your communication by assisting with, and implementing your marketing strategies. The content I create builds community support and engages new clients with your business.
Email Marketing Support
Does automating your email newsletter, setting up your Mailchimp account, creating and sending out updates to stakeholders, supporters, and clients sound overwhelming? (It’s a mouthful!) Let me do it for you.
I write well-researched, relevant articles that position your business as someone who understands and cares about your community. Each article is search engine optimised (SEO), so it will be found by the people that matter.
Social Media Content Planning
Social media is time consuming, but is an important part of your overall marketing strategy. If you need help with social media marketing, I can develop a customised plan to help you engage those who matter to you.
SEO website copywriting
If you need help with your website content so that it shares your story in a captivating way and attracts people who want to follow your journey – I can help. When you hire me, you get quality content, with measurable results.
Virtual Marketing Support
Do you need targeted market research completed so you’re more informed about your choices? You might need help to collate SEO keywords for your client’s project? I can do the ground work, so you can keep moving on more important tasks.
Marketing strategy sessions starting from:
‘Pick my brain’ session
- 1 hour zoom session
- Explore untapped opportunities for marketing activities
- Clarify confusing marketing jargon
- Help sort out your next steps to connect with and nurture your clients
or ‘Client Avatar’
- 1 hour zoom session
- Guided brainstorm on the attributes of your ideal customer/client
- Help you ‘get out of your own head’ to analyse consumer behaviour & drivers
- Visual presentation of your ideal client in a 1-page pdf, for reference in creating marketing messaging
for service-based business
- 1 hour zoom session
- An overview document of marketing opportunities identified for the business
- Stands as a business marketing blueprint to be drawn on in future
- Provides key action steps for maximum impact with a small marketing budget
- Presentation of notes and key action items in a short pdf